Blackview BV9600 Pro rugged phone – 6GB/128GB, Helio P60 AI chipset, IP69K, dual 4G sim, 16MP dual Samsung rear camera, Android 8.1
90% EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW: 3-5 WORKING DAYS
Serviceable in NZ? Yes, but only by Outdoor Phone Store, subsidised parts and service built into price
4G Extended (Band 28 Spark, Skinny, Vodafone, 2Degrees)
Works on all NZ networks
Global roaming works in all countries
Full Australian operation on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone
Rugged (what is rugged?)
Dual 4G sims
Dual Samsung rear cameras
Powerful Helio P60 AI chipset
6GB RAM/128GB storage
Wireless charging option
NEW! Optional Accidental Damage Cover now available
The bestselling Blackview BV8000 Pro has evolved into the BV9600 Pro – the most advanced and powerful Blackview phone ever released. This is their new flagship and the second most powerful rugged phone in the Outdoor Phone Store range (behind the new AGM X3). This is a significantly more powerful phone than the AGM X2 series.
Combining the power of the new Helio P60 Artificial Intelligence chipset with a slimmer executive rugged design, the BV9600 Pro brings global 4G roaming (including the 4G-Extended Band 28 used in NZ, Australia and the Pacific), and access to Spark’s new fast 4.5G network. You can literally use this phone in every country in the world.
Driven by Android 8.1 Oreo, the Helio P60 has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage available, a 16MP dual Samsung camera system on the back and Sony camera on the front, with monster battery life and optional wireless charging.
IS THERE A CURRENT SPECIAL ON THIS PHONE?
If there is, the countdown timer will be active and let you know any order deadline before the special expires:
The Blackview BV9600 Pro is the new flagship from rugged phone manufacturer Blackview. Specs are below.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Fastest delivery: usually 3-7 days (not up to three weeks via 'free shipping')
- We are #1: NZ's largest retailer of rugged phones (as ranked by global web analytics giant, Alexa)
- Genuine 12 month NZ warranty: not a limited 'manufacturer's warranty'
- Exclusive NZ parts and service centre: we fix your phone in Auckland, not Asia
- Tech Support: a phone call or Chat Message now, not 24 hours away
- Quality Control: ask us why we're not selling the phone you saw elsewhere
- NZ-owned and GST registered
Product: Blackview BV9600 Pro
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (planned upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie*)
Color options: Gray, Silver
Ratings: IP68, IP69K, US MIL-STD 810G
Screen Type: AMOLED, Gorilla Glass 5, 10-point capacitive
Display Resolution: FHD+, 403PPI
Screen size: 6.21 inch
Screen resolution: 1080*2248
GSM B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B8(900)
3G: WCDMA: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(1700), B5(850), B8(900); TDSCDMA: B34(2010—2025), B39(1880—1920); CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900);
4G: FDD: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(1700), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900),B12(700), B17(700), B19(850), B20(800), B28a(700), B28b(700); TDD: B34(2100), B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500);
GPS: YES, GPS & GLONASS
CPU: MT6771 (Helio P60 AI)
CPU Clock: 2.0GHz
GPU: ARM Mali-G72-MP3 700MHz
RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
ROM: 128GB EMMC
TF Card Slot: Support up to 128GB
USB: 24pin TYPE-C
Front Camera: Sony IMX 134 8.0MP
Front Camera Aperture: f2.0
Front Flash: NO
Rear Camera: Samsung 16.0MP + 8MP
Rear Camera Sensor: S5K3P8SX15-FGX9 + GC8034W
Rear Camera Aperture: f2.0/f2.0
Rear Flash: YES
Battery Capacity: 5580 mAh
Max Charging Current: 9V 2A
Air pressure sensor: YES
Fingerprint: YES (Side Place Fingerprint)
Coulomb Counter: NO
Wireless Charging: YES (wireless chargers sold separately)
Sim-Card Type: 2 Nano-SIM
Earphones 3.5mm Jack Type: via TypeC converter
Gift Box x1
User Manual x1
Protective Film Separately x1
Power Adaptor x1
USB Cable x1
NON-WARRANTY MAINTENANCE COSTS: MEDIUM
The BV9600 Pro is fully serviceable in NZ, but only by the Outdoor Phone Store. Indicative screen breakage cost is $300 plus GST.
*Product Notes, Blackview BV9600 Pro
- Phones are optimised and tuned to run best on the Android system originally installed on them. Manufacturers like Samsung, Blackview, AGM, Google, Apple and others have run into difficulties in the past when rolling out new Android (or Apple) versions to existing customers, and for that reason The Outdoor Phone Store does not recommend upgrading your OS. If you choose to do so it is entirely at your own risk and we suggest you consult manufacturer support forums to see what glitches have been caused by the upgrades before making a decision yourself. Our standard warning applies: The Android OS version on this device cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a retailer, we provide no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software.
|Optional screen breakage cover||
If you break your front screen within 12 months of purchase we will fix it on first occasion at no further cost to you