AGM A9 – 4GB RAM/32GB ROM, Snapdragon 450 1.8GHz, Dual sim, Android 8.1, Quad JBL speakers, 12MP Sony camera
$539.00 – $599.00
NEW FOR 2019:
EXPECTED DELIVERY WINDOW: 5-7 days
Rugged IP68 (What is rugged?)
Optional floating module
4G Extended (band 28A, Spark & Skinny)
Works on all NZ networks
Full Australian operation on Telstra, Optus and Vodafone
5.99inch 18:9 FHD+
12M PDAF SONY IMX486 Rear Camera
16M Front Camera
Waterproof USB Type-C
Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Serviceable in NZ? No. See down page for maintenance procedure
NEW! Optional Accidental Damage Cover available
IS THERE A CURRENT SPECIAL ON THIS PHONE?
If there is, the countdown timer will be active and let you know any order deadline before the special expires:
Driven by Qualcomm’s powerful mid range chipset, the Snapdragon 450, the new octa-core AGM A9 has double the processing grunt of the quad core AGM M004 A8 series. That’s not surprising. The Snapdragon 450 also powers the 2018 Samsung Galaxy A9 Lite, the Galaxy A6 Plus, and the Samsung J8, so your new AGM A9 is like those phones, only tougher.
IP68 water and dustproof, and certified to US MIL-STD 810G, the A9 replaces the ageing A8 models in a slimmer package, while delivering a tradie’s phone with all the new features.
They include fingerprint security, quad speakers tuned by JBL, Bluetooth 5.0, Android 8.1 and a Gorilla Glass FHD+ 5.99 inch screen.
Available in 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB versions. Specs are below:
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Fastest delivery: usually 3-7 days (not up to three weeks via 'free shipping')
- We are #1: NZ's largest retailer of rugged phones (as ranked by global web analytics giant, Alexa)
- Genuine 12 month NZ warranty: not a limited 'manufacturer's warranty'
- Exclusive NZ parts and service centre: we fix your phone in Auckland, not Asia
- Tech Support: a phone call or Chat Message now, not 24 hours away
- Quality Control: ask us why we're not selling the phone you saw elsewhere
- NZ-owned and GST registered
- Weight243g (with battery)
- Storage capacity32GB
- Operating SystemAndroidTM 8.1 OreoTM
- IP RatingIP68 Certified
- Dust and Water-resistantWater-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- US MIL-STD 810G
- Size5.99-inch, 10 point capacitive touch
- Resolution FHD+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Octa Core, 1.8 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Storage (SD card Up to 128GB)
- 5400mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 5V, 2A
- Rear camera12 MP Sony IMX486
- LED Flash
- Front camera16 MP
2G GSM: 1900/1800/850/900(B2/3/5/8)
- 3G WCDMA: 2100/850/900(B1/2/4//5/8)
- 4G FDD-LTE: (B1/3/5/7/8/19/20/28（B28 A), 34/38/39/40/41)
- SIMDual sim dual standby, Nano SIM + Nano SIM / TF
- Both SIM cards support 4G connectivity, only one can connect to the fast 4G LTE network at a time.
- Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4G/5G
- BluetoothBluetooth® 5.0
- NFC yes
- G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-sensor, Gyro, Electronic Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, NFC
- VideoAVI, 3GP, MP4, MKV, MOV
- AudioMP3, M4A, AAC, MKA, AMR, FLAC ,APE, WAV
- ImageJPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- EbookTXT, HTML
- USB 2.0, Type-C
- Dual nano-SIM slot
1. The actual size and weight of the phone may vary due to different specifications and assembly tolerance.
2. The above data were gathered in tests in a lab environment. To avoid phone damage or malfunctioning, please avoid using your phone under extreme conditions.
The AGM A9 is hermetically sealed. The only way into this phone is through the screen, which is expensive and breaks the waterproof seal. If you break the phone or it suffers a power spike while charging, it is an insurance claim.
|Choose Price Option||
Trade price: no warranty. In purchasing at a trade price, the buyer certifies that they are purchasing this phone for business use and that they expressly acknowledge there is no warranty or CGA coverage of any kind at this price notwithstanding any other warranty claims on this site, Full price with warranty: choose this option if you are purchasing the phone for personal use, Full retail trade: 12 month NZ warranty, no CGA